How To Become A Member
Reach households across the Omaha area with the power of The Knowledge Network! With two channels of programming on two local cable providers, members can reach more than 250,000 subscribers.
Membership in The Knowledge Network is open to nonprofit educational and public-benefit organizations. There are several levels of membership available. One of our most popular levels, Cable Membership, offers:
• Prime-time scheduling of your programs
• Promotion of your programs
• Broadcast of video promotions
• Program access on The Knowledge Network’s Viewer’s Choice service
• Technical and production advice
• A seat on The Knowledge Network board of directors
For more information about types of programs that are eligible for membership and for membership details, contact The Knowledge Network at UNO Television, 402-554-2516.